1. I started with nothing. I still have most of it.
2. When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?
3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
5. All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
9. The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.
10. I tried to get a life once, but they told me they were
out of stock.
11. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway
12. It was so different before everything changed.
13. Some day's you're the dog, and some day's you're the
14. Nostalgia isn't what it use to be.
15. Old programmers never die. They just terminate and