The manager of a liquor store gets a midnight phone call at home:
- At what time does the store open?
- At ten o'clock sir.
At two in the morning, the phone rings again:
- Ya (burp), at what time does, euh, the store open?
- AT TEN IN THE MORNING, sir
Again, at four, the phone rings:
- Ya, euh, (burp), at ...time, euh, does the euh store open?
- At ten in the morning sir, but I am not sure that, since you are so drunk,
I will let you in.
- I (burp) don't want, euh, to get in, euh, I want to get out!