TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Shop at Amazon!
Add Your Link
Link To Us
For All You Lexophiles (Lovers of Words)|
Date of Joke: Thursday, 7th June, 2012
1. A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
2. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).
3. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism
it's your count that votes.
6. She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
7. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
8. If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
9. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
10. Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and
I'll show you A-flat minor.
11. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
12. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is
13. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France
would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
14. You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
15. Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down
16. He often broke into song because he couldn't
find the key.
17. Every calendar's days are numbered.
18. A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and
19. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
20. He had a photographic memory which was never
21. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
22. The short fortune teller who escaped from
prison was a small medium at large.
23. Those who get too big for their britches will
be exposed in the end.
24. When you've seen one shopping center you've
seen a mall.
25. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
26. When an actress saw her first strands of gray
hair she thought she'd dye.
27. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know
28. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
29. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
30. Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the
agony of defeat.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]