TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Link To Us
Trailer Park Rules|
Date of Joke: Wednesday, 20th July, 2011
1. No cars up on blocks for longer than three weeks.
2. No changing your oil in the street.
3. No loud and wild parties without inviting the manager.
4. You may have no more than 3 beer can wind chimes each only
having no more than 6 cans each.
5. Drunkenness will not be tolerated in the streets prior to 10 am.
6. While outside of your trailer you must be at least partially
7. If you prefer to clean your trailer in the nude, please close
the curtains. *
8. When bringing in the Jerry Springer or COPS film crews, please
provide the management prior written notice so that certain residents
may be forewarned.
9. Empty beer bottles should not be discarded on the front lawn.
However, they may remain there until you are sober enough to collect
them with the understanding you will collect them within 7 days whether
sober or not.
10. When bringing dates home to your trailer, please be advised
that in the event the sidewalks need to be repaired or replaced due to
the weight of your date, you will be responsible for all cost incurred.
Note* (Exemptions to rules 6 & 7 may be provided to women between
the ages of 18 and 35. Please submit a photograph to the manager for
Following these simple rules should make your stay in our trailer park
more enjoyable for everyone.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]