TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Add Your Link
Link To Us
You Might Be a Technician if...|
Date of Joke: Thursday, 6th August, 2009
1. You have ever tried to repair a $15.00 radio.
2. You think of the gadgets in your office as "friends."
3. You think your computer looks better without the cover.
4. You have ever purchased an electronic appliance "as is."
5. You have ever saved the power cord from a broken appliance.
6. You think jokes about being unable to program a DVD player are stupid.
7. The salespeople at Best Buy can't answer any of your questions.
8. The microphone at a meeting doesn't work and you rush up to fix it.
9. You have a neatly sorted collection of old bolts and nuts in your garage.
10. You own a set of itty-bitty screwdrivers and you actually know where they are.
11. You just don't have the heart to throw away the 100-in-1 electronics kit you got for your ninth birthday.
12. You have never sat through an entire movie without having at least one device on your body beep or buzz.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]