TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Add Your Link
Link To Us
Top 10 Signs Your Company is Going Under|
Date of Joke: Thursday, 18th October, 2007
1. They start paying everyone in sea shells.
2. The Dairy Queen on the corner is threatening a hostile takeover.
3. When you say, "See you tomorrow," the watchman laughs uncontrollably.
4. The chairman walks by your desk and says, "Hey, Hey! Easy on the staples!"
5. The initials of your company are "G.M."
6. Conference room has been turned into chinchilla farm.
7. Conversations at the water cooler are mainly with yourself.
8. Your boss casually asks you if you know anything about starting fires.
9. You get a lot of memos in Japanese.
10. Your boss asks you not to cash your check until next week.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]