TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Add Your Link
Link To Us
Simple Home Remedies|
Date of Joke: Friday, 22nd June, 2007
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink..
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer..
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button .
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives.
7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]