TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Shop at Amazon!
Add Your Link
Link To Us
Try Online Blackjack at 888.com
Date of Joke: Tuesday, 14th June, 2005
1. What does the average Iowa player get on his SAT's?
2. What do you get when you put 32 Alabama cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth.
3. How do you get a GA Tech cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push like hell.
4. How do you get a Michigan State graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.
5. Why do the Auburn cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.
6. Why do they no longer serve ice at Wisconsin football games?
The senior who knew the recipe graduated.
7. Why is the Indiana football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home, and get killed on the road.
8. What are the longest three years of a Michigan football player's life?
His freshman year.
9. Why did Kansas State replace natural grass with Astroturf?
To discourage the cheerleaders from grazing during games.
10. How many Ohio State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None...That's a sophomore course at OSU.
11. Why did O.J. want to move to Arkansas?
Everyone there has the same DNA.
12. Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash
the rest of the week.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]