TELL A FRIEND
Enter your name, e-mail address and a friend's e-mail address and click Send...
Free Joke of the
Link To Us
Fifteen things to pass on to your daughters|
Date of Joke: Saturday, 13th April, 2002
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out?
You shut the door behind him.
3. If they can put a man on the moon -- they should put
them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to
be out alone.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never
6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces,
so we can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the
opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the
9. Best way to get men to do something, is to suggest
they are too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for
40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for
13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in,
tell him cheque books.
14. Remember, a sense of humour does not mean that you
tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.
To get jokes like this one in your email every day, sign up for our mailing list, in the top-right hand corner of this or any other page.
[Return to Jokes Index]